Here at Watermark, our number one priority is the health, safety, and comfort of our guests and our team.
Protecting our guests
1) Our passenger count on the vessels is limited to support social distancing efforts.
2) Face masks covering the nose and mouth are required to be worn anytime you are not seated with your household members. Watermark staff will be required to wear masks at all times.
3) We have implemented cashless water taxi fare payment via the Where In Annapolis app and an “exact change” bucket for cash fare payment. No change will be given.
4) Hand sanitizer is available on our vessels.
5) Our team is regularly sanitizing frequently-handled surfaces.
6) We ask that our guests do not board the vessels if they are sick and/or have a fever.
7) We ask that our guests maintain social distancing among each other and our crew
Protecting our team
1) Our team is conducting temperature and symptom screenings before every shift.
2) Each team member is screened one at a time.
3) Hand sanitizer is provided at the entrances of Watermark operations office locations.
4) Team members are directed to wash their hands or use approved hand sanitizer before entering the office.
5) Face masks covering the nose and mouth are required to be worn anytime you are not seated with your household members. Watermark staff will be required to wear masks at all times.
6) Our crew is maintaining social distancing among each other and our guests.
For tour/cruise tickets:
Watermark has taken enhanced health and safety measures – for you, our other guests, and staff members. You must follow all posted instructions while onboard a Watermark vessel or on a walking tour.
An inherent risk of exposure to COVID-19 exists in any public place where people are present. COVID-19 is an extremely contagious disease that can lead to severe illness and death. According to the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, senior citizens and guests with underlying medical conditions are especially vulnerable.
By touring and/or cruising with Watermark, you voluntarily assume all risks related to exposure to COVID-19.
More information can be found at https://watermarkjourney.com/covid-19/
Events occur rain or shine. In the unlikely event that Watermark should have to cancel, we will attempt to contact you and ticket will be refunded or event rescheduled. Watermark may cancel any event because of severe weather, mechanical breakdown, or lack of participation. Vessel Substitution: Boat assignments are subject to change at any time.
Tickets are non-refundable. Payment will be processed at the time of purchase.
Vessel Substitution: Boat assignments are subject to change at any time.
Many cruises are walk-up only, with plenty of capacity. For our full cruise schedule, go to http://cruisesonthebay.com/event.
Please dress appropriately for the weather including sunscreen. We suggest comfortable shoes for walking tours.
On our vessels, snacks and alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverages are available for purchase. Outside beverages and coolers are not allowed. Bagged lunches welcome.